Link Unit Below Tabs

Spacing

TI-89 Titanium calculator



I am meaning to write a long, detailed post about the TI-89 Titanium calculator; however, I want to introduce it quickly for now.  I will fill in the details later.  In the future, I will also have posts dedicated to using this calculator, including custom programs for it.

For some strange reason, the TI-89 calculator is allowed on the SAT Math Level 2 subject test.  Having this calculator, knowing how to use it well, and having it equipped with the right programs are definitely huge advantages when taking the test.  I say this from having spent 2 years teaching prep classes specifically geared towards using this calculator.

You can find the calculator in many stores like Target, Best Buy, OfficeMax, etc.  If you prefer shopping online and getting a better price (and want to help support my blog), check out the following:

No comments:

Post a Comment